When it comes to home improvement projects, flashy kitchens or inviting bathrooms may be the first projects that come to mind. One home improvement project that shouldn’t be overlooked is your roof! A damaged and leaking roof can cause significant problems to your home, which is likely one of your biggest investments you’ll ever make in your lifetime. As a licensed roofing contractor, the team at Tollefson Bros. Exteriors, near Shakopee MN offers roofing services to ensure your home is protected from the elements.
Advice from a Shakopee Roofing Contractor
Have you noticed damaged shingles, or does some of your roof flashing need to be addressed? While you may have thought these small issues are no big deal, they could point to a larger problem with your roof. At the first sign of roof damage, it’s best to call a reputable company offering roofing services. Shakopee residents can reach out to Tollefson Bros. Exteriors to receive a comprehensive report outlining the condition of their roof as well as any roof repair or replacement recommendations from our team of licensed roofing contractors.
Brands of Roofing Systems Offered by Tollefson Bros. Exteriors
At Tollefson Bros. Exteriors we stock and install only the highest quality roofing materials on the market:
- Owens-Corning Roofing
- CertainTeed Asphalt Roofing
- GAF Roofing
Common Signs of Roof Damage Shakopee
There are a number of common issues we see when we’re offing roofing estimates to residents in and around the Shakopee area. A few of these common problems include:
- Roof age – Most roofing contractors will agree that a high quality roof should last 20-25 years. If your roof is approaching 20 years in age and you’re started to see signs of wear, it could be time to replace your roof.
- Missing shingles – If you’re missing shingles it means that areas of your roof have become compromised, signaling that a new roof may be on the horizon.
- Shingle granules in gutters – If you start to see shingle granules in your gutters you know that your roof may be ending its lifecycle.
- Chimney flashing – If your chimney flashing uses roof tar or cement, it’s better to look for a long-term solution such as a metal flashing system that is watertight.
Interested in a Roofing Estimate?
If you’re in need of any type of roof repair or replacement, the licensed roofing contractors at Tollefson Bros. Exteriors would be glad to come to your property and provide a free roofing estimate. Give our team a call today at 952-881-2218 to get on our schedule.