Insurance Company Approved Storm Damage Contractors
When your home has suffered from a weather related thunderstorm, hail, or wind damage, Tollefson Bros. trained insurance specialists will:
- Perform a complete inspection around your house,
- Inspect additional structures for damage
- Carefully look at your eves and overhangs
- Gutters and downspouts for any damage
- Inspect every inch of your roof
We are trained to be your advocate and document everything!
When we meet with your insurance claims adjuster, we show them what damage we found. If the adjuster agrees, we then discuss how much they will pay to repair the damage as it is written in your insurance policy.
In fact, 37% of our Storm Damage clients have had inspections done by other companies or asked us to help with insurance company re-inspections.
It’s a fact! Now and then insurance adjusters will overlook or miss storm damage.
- Many homeowners are frustrated who have watched their neighbors have their roof, siding, gutters, and more replaced.
- Even by the same insurance companies!
- We document all damage before the insurance adjuster gets there. When he or she arrives, we simply make our presence known and prepare to compare notes.
- Insurance adjusters take their own measurements which we compare with ours.
- We document any steep slopes, dangerous work hazards, and unseen problems before the adjuster arrives because their time is limited.
A Professional Storm Damage Repair Assessment!
We work on your behalf on contingency, and prepare an estimate of our own, then submit it directly to the insurance company.
If we don’t get an approval for the work, we don’t get the job. If we do, we do the work for the amount they approve. Simply call your insurance company…have them send an adjuster out to meet us, and we’ll take it from there!