The Minnesota weather goes from extremely cold and snowy to hot with summer storms each and every year. Over time, this can create serious wear and tear on the outside of your home, especially you’re siding. Moisture, sunlight, storms and extreme temperatures can damage your exterior siding and leave your home vulnerable to water damage and energy inefficiency. Tollefson Bros. Exteriors offers affordable new siding installation services in Richfield, MN. If you are concerned about your exterior siding this season, our team can come out and complete a full siding inspection and let you know our recommendations for new siding installation.
Here are some signs that you home might need new siding:
1. Cracked or warped siding: You can take a walk around your home and note any areas of concern. If you notice cracks are warping, touch the area and determine if it is soft. If you notice anything soft, this may be a sign of rotting siding, and you should contact a professional.
2. Mold, mildew or bubbling: If you notice any mold, mildew or areas of your siding that are bubbling, it is likely a sign of a moisture problem, which will need to be fixed so that it does not get worse.
3. Paint peeling inside your home: If your siding is problematic and it is letter water into your home, you will want professional assistance. This can cause mold to grow and lead to water damage that can be very costly.
4. Increased energy bills: If you have noticed a spike in your monthly energy bills, you want to consider whether your siding is not doing its job. Your siding is supposed to help your home keep in heat in the winter and keep in cool air in the summer. Over time, the energy efficiency of your siding can decrease, causing those power bills to increase.
5. Frequent painting: If your siding looks like it needs to be painted often, it may be a sign that it needs to be replaced. Tollefson Bros. Exteriors offers a wide variety of maintenance free siding options so that you never have to worry about investing in painting again!
Exterior Siding Installation in Richfield
Maintaining your exterior siding improves the curb appeal of your home, improves resale value and protects the interior of your home from damage. If you want a free estimate for new high quality, maintenance free siding installation, give us a call today at 952-881-2218.